Tuesday, July 25, 2006  

[Ramblings...]

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday with an old friend. Pretty good movie, and Johnny Depp was excellent as always. Note to others who's yet to see it: There's an extra scene at the end, so watch for it.

Before the movie, we were walking around and I saw this mannequin. Could they have made the nipples anymore pointier? I mean, why would anyone put nipples on a mannequin in the first place? That's just weird. Like nipples on the Batman/Robin outfits in the past.



I think the first line is cancelled out by the second and third line. Why would I want to request for a receipt then?


While waiting to see if there was a bonus scene, I leaned forward and saw the mess on the seat in front of me. It wasn't an empty seat during the movie, someone was seated there. And look at the mess he made. What's wrong with these people? How could someone sit in such a popcorn-laden seat? That's just gross.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:34 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Ya, old friend... Not really that old right? :P
actually there is a sound and technical reason as to why superhero costumes has nipples

you see, in order to make the muscular body plate, they usually do body casts of actual muscular bodies, nipples and all. therefore, unless they file away the nipples, the eventual costume will have nipples along with pecs and abs muscles.
I guess so...but when the Batman movie was released, there was a bit of hoo-ha about the nipples. LOL...
I saw your comments in my blog! Haha.. Then keep up the hard work of thinking of jokes to entertain me bah, old friend!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS