Sunday, July 02, 2006  

[Ramblings...]

Played pool with Subby and LY yesterday evening. It was fun, I haven't played pool in a while. I wasn't half as good as Subby or LY, but it was fun nevertheless. A ton of cute girls came just as we were leaving. I think there's a good chance that they were from the same polytechnic as I was. Damn...Why didn't I have that many cute female friends when I was going there?

Saw the England versus Portugal match last night at Subby's place. Personally, I thought it was a match England did not deserve to lose. They created more and better chances, but lost on penalties. Talked a bit with LY about his current "situation". Actually Subby did most of the talking. Haha! Anyway, I think you should just do whatever makes you happy. After all, you only live once.

Got an email from Google AdSense today. It seems that they don't approve of me using BlogExplosion/BlogClicker to generate "false page impressions". I've been using both of them for ages...And I guess it took a while before I was registered on their radar. Honestly, I never knew that it was against their program policies, and I should be glad that they've chose to send me a warning email instead of pulling the plug immediately. Although it's not as if I'm making a fortune with AdSense. Usually I make just about enough for a copy of newspaper a month. A lot of people on BlogExplosion/BlogClicker have AdSense on their blogs as well, I wonder if they all got the email too. I think I'll continue with AdSense for now, and stop the BE/BC activity for a while and see what kind of results I get with AdSense before I decide which plug to pull, permanently.

Bought a CO2 ceramic diffuser today for my aquarium. Broke it within 5 minutes after I reached home. I used too much force to push the tubing onto the diffuser. I was pretty pissed about the whole thing. I think I'd probably go down to C328 tomorrow to get a new one. At the same time, I can check how much the Eheim 2232 costs. I'm thinking of getting that to replace my current internal filter.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:36 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Some things you can't just manhandle and force it in. It's just gonna hurt lots and result in regret.

Remember: lubrication
I think the fact that the tubing was wet probably had something to do with it.
hello, sorry.. will u be able to find out more from the officers who visited him? like what exactly happen?
No, I would not. I don't even know who visited him.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS