Thursday, July 06, 2006  

[Locksley Returns]

I caught Superman Returns today. Actually yesterday evening, to be precise. Anyway, the film was a letdown. I expected more from Bryan Singer.

Before we caught the show, I met Subby and Aeron for dinner. We had dinner at Pepper Lunch (isn't that ironic?). Their dishes were basically beef with rice...With a gimmick. The rice is cooked, but the beef is raw. We get to cook it ourselves on the very hot plate they provided. Subby said the plate uses infra-red waves to help cook the beef. I don't know if it's true or if he's just bullshitting me.

Anyway, to side-track a bit, office ladies in Singapore like to "reserve" tables during lunch hours (while they go buy their food) by putting their tissues on them. I've always thought that that was pretty funny/silly. I mean, how do they tell all those tissue packets apart?


So Subby thought it'd be funny to use his tissue to reserve our table. It was funny because there were a ton of empty tables about.


And to make his point, he also left behind a used tissue.


On our way home from the movie, we saw another person dressed in a similar fashion as our friend. That's my friend on the right, and some stranger on the left. I don't know what made me take the picture. I guess it was funny at the time. The operative words here are "at the time", cause I have no idea whatsoever how to make a joke out of the picture now. Actually, after the movie I met a polytechnic classmate of mine whom I haven't seen for 4-years. I left him my MSN address, hope he remembers to add me.


These are the ticket stubs. Subby was the only one who asked for his. I wished I had kept stubs from every movie I've been to. Too late to start now.


Ok...Now what does this remind you of?

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:46 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Well, heat IS indeed infrared. ;)

Yusry
see, i wasn't bullshitting you
[<---Back to Main]
RSS