Monday, July 17, 2006  

[The last 15 hours...]

I had 3 places/gatherings to be at yesterday evening, and I managed to squeeze out time for 2 of them.

First up was the surprise party for Aeron at YQ's. YQ's so rich, he actually bought his own moon.


Just kidding. That's just a regular light and the night-mode feature of the camera in my mobile phone working together.


Hanging up the rubbish bags on the swing.


ZY made apple-shaped balloons.


Subby's best impression of Scary Spice.


I left the party early for another gathering with my primary school/polytechnic friends. I took the train, and I managed to get a seat before it got really packed. Standing near me was this boy and his mother. I was listening to my MP3 player, so I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but the mother started twisting the boy's ear and hitting him with her palm.


After both mother and child nearly fell down from the "spanking" session due to the train braking, a man pulled the boy away. As it turns out, that was the boy's father. He pulled his son to just in front of me, and I realised what all the fuse was about.

The boy was pulling boogers from his nose.

I was just about to take a picture of the booger he had on his fingers, when he placed it on his left arm and flicked it away using the fingers on his right hand. Yes, it was a crowded/packed train. I don't know where it landed, I was just glad it wasn't on me.

And to think I almost wanted to give up my seat for the boy. I was glad I didn't. What a brat. He wasn't repentant at all even after his mother laid the smack-down on his candy-ass.


I went to C328 with my Dad today. I found a decent-looking fish tank on Friday, so my Dad could use it for his fishes instead of using my old one (which was really small). My Dad wanted to get a set of lights and 10 cardinal tetras for his tank. I usually catch the tetras from the tanks for 80-cents each. There were no cardinals in the tanks today, so I figured I'd look around to see if they were "relocated" to some other tank. Instead, I found the cardinals in bags of 50, for $30 per bag. That's 60-cents each. So we decided there and then to get a bag instead. My Dad took 40 for his tank and I took 10 for mine. The tank above belongs to my Dad (the lights he bought were pink/purple), and the one below's mine.


I did some re-scape for my tank, especially on the right side. Whatever plant I had (no idea the name) there was growing out of control. Actually, my Dad and I both have very similar plants. That's because at $1.50 per bundle, there's usually more than enough for one tank. So we share the plants too.


In the evening when my Mum came home from work, she brought up the mail and the shirts I ordered with Subby finally arrived.


I ordered a Samoa Joe and an AJ Styles shirt. Subby also ordered a Samoa Joe, and a Christopher Daniels shirt.



Back view of the shirts.


^^^ by Locksley @ 7:42 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I like that Christopher Daniels T Shirt. How much did it cost per shirt including the freight charges?
[fanboy mode] Christopher Daniels rox... [/fanboy mode]
It cost S$39 per shirt. And it was on sale, too.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS