Sunday, July 30, 2006  

[Erotic fiction and fake mayo...]

I've been to the library many times, but I've never realised how wrong this sign looked. It says "Adult Collection". What it means is, these were fiction books meant for general population. Books for kids were somewhere else. "Adult Collection" makes it look like the erotic section or something.


And here, we have 2 packets of condiments from McDonald's. What the hell is fancy ketchup? How do you tell if your ketchup is "fancy" enough?


And watch out, always ask for real mayonnaise, lest you be fooled with the fake variety.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:00 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I took pix of the ketchup as well but the cam can't do macro for shit so I didn't share.

I produce fake mayo, you want some? ;)
I couldn't be bothered to take out my digital camera to shoot the condiments. Used my mobile phone camera, hence the blur-ness.

You produce fake mayo? I produce real mayo. Haha!

I just noticed how weird this is. When you leave comments, Blogger asks you to use deprecated tags for italics and bold, while when you post entries, they give you the new tags.
lol...

that is the result of having too many division in labour =P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS