Sunday, June 04, 2006  

[Brats on the loose...]

I don't know about you, but if there's one thing I can't stand (well...actually lots of things piss me off), it's kids behaving badly. I don't care how cute they look or how old (or young) they are.


Take this kid for example. I was at the supermarket today, and I saw him breaking/cracking every packet of noodles/mee boon he could get his hands on. He wasn't just pressing them or anything, he was actually using his strength to destroy as much of the foodstuff as he could. And that's his Mum right next to him. People who couldn't control their kids shouldn't be allow to have any.


Why can't they all be like this girl? This one actually was cute.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:01 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

You should have told his mother then watched add them to her trolley... why not do anything ,but blog about it ?
With the black bar, she isn't that cute anymore...
My thoughts exactly. Worse case is when parents still produce babies and get very exhausted of the chaos (too much screaming, yelling, fighting of the children). Why be a parent in the first place?!
Actually my sister was with me, and she very nearly went up to talk to his parents.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS