Monday, May 29, 2006  

[What goes around...]

I went swimming with my sister today morning. On our way back, we took the train and this chap couldn't stop staring at us. It was so obvious too, with his head pointed in one direction and his eyes in another. Even if he wanted to check my sister (or me, who knows his sexual preferences?) out, he could have been more subtle.

Anyway, it really pisses me off when someone stares at me, so I had a staring competition with him. I held his gaze and see who'd back off first. I must be the oldest "ah beng" in the world.


Anyhow, since he likes to stare at people, I guess turnabout is fair-play. Now the whole world gets to stare at him. Moving train, blurry picture, hence I didn't black out his eyes.

Now I'm off to get ready for a friend's birthday dinner. After nearly falling asleep in the deck-chair this morning, my body feels like it's on fire. Aragh....

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:21 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

lol that is funny. Sucks to be that guy. =) I found your blog through BE.
you should just go to him and poke his eyes...

after you remove his specs of course.

:)
[<---Back to Main]
RSS