Wednesday, May 10, 2006  

[Sights and sounds...]

I went out today with Subby and LY. Subby wanted to get a new rig, and I thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to catch up on the latest in computer hardware. I'm pretty out of it right now, to be honest. Given the money, I wouldn't know what to get.

It was also a chance for me to buy a new printhead for my printer, as well as stock up on some CDRs and DVDRWs. I bought the printhead at Funan before heading to SLS to meet the guys, and when I was in the toilet, I saw the coolest sink ever.


This proves it. I need to get out more.

Saw a box where people could drop their coupons for a lucky draw in Fuwell. This has got to be the saddest lucky draw contest ever. Zero entries. And we were there the whole afternoon. Because Subby couldn't figure out which LCD to get. What a nice problem to have. When I bought mine, I didn't have much trouble choosing. I could only afford the cheapest.



Went to Subby's house to help out a bit with the setting up of his new rig. On my way home, I saw a small crowd of people gathered at the storm drain. I also heard a dog barking. As it turns out, there was a dog in the drain, and someone (maybe his owner) was trying to get it out. The dog didn't feel like budging though.





I couldn't see clearly, but I think the dog might be injured. It was sitting in a weird position. Might be a crippled dog, I couldn't see it's hind legs at all because it was below water level. Poor thing.

Subby: Lots of mosquitoes at your place?

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:14 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Maybe.. explains the bites when I sleep with my windows open
[<---Back to Main]
RSS