Thursday, May 25, 2006  

[Powerpuff batteries...For extra power!]

On my way home from swimming today, I went to pick up a bag of sugar for my DIY CO2 generator. I was waiting to cross the road when I saw this guy...



He's extremely skinny. That notwithstanding, his attire is just....wrong. Very wrong. He actually doesn't look that bad now, in the photo. But when I saw him up close, it was rather....weird. I mean, you could never pay me enough to wear those pants.


Met Subby and LY in the evening. Saw a rather amusing pack of batteries, endorsed by the Powerpuff Girls. When it comes to cartoon characters, I guess they are the logical choice for endorsing batteries.

My results for the past semester will be released tomorrow at 5pm. In my previous 2 semesters, I was very nervous way before the date drew near. This time round, I'm strangely relaxed. Yeah, I am a little nervous now, but I wasn't for the most part leading up to it.

I hope I see some "A"s tomorrow. I really need them to pull my average up.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:44 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

hmm... its not his dressing lah...

its his 言行举止 tt looks gay...

the first pic... arrgh...
Like I said, PPG batteries are for females' favourite toys.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS