Wednesday, May 24, 2006  

[Making fun of...myself?]

I make fun of strangers all the time on my blog. Now it's time to make fun of myself.

I came across a website today that allows you to come up with your own newspaper article. Sort of like that Einstein picture that was insanely popular on blogs a while back. I couldn't think of anything funny to put on it at the time, so I bookmarked it and didn't think much of it.

I made the mistake of passing along the link to my sister. In her typical insane fashion, she came up with the article below. She used my real name, so I blanked it out. She was probably so high from her insanity that she got my age wrong in the passage.


Now, to clarify, I'm not a gas machine that farts non-stop or anything like that. The amount of gas I release is right within national average, and I'm not single-handedly responsible for tearing a hole in the ozone. Ironically, both ends of the spectrum can be found in my household. Someone who never farts and someone who does it non-stop (for the last time, not me!).

I'm off to think of ways of getting back at her.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:42 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

so how did you find out what is the national average? :P
There is no national average. Poetic license, sort of.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS