Monday, May 15, 2006  

[Conversations with my insane sister...]

The time was 8:05pm. She came into my room to catch that Superband show, her friend's brothers are on it.
Me: What time does it end? (I was thinking of watching a movie.)
Sister: 8:30. But it's ok, what I want to watch will definitely be on within 25 minutes.
Me: ?

Incidentally, the show ended at 9pm.



She's reading the papers. I think she was reading the Liverpool/FA Cup article.
Sister: Hey...Ask you ah...The Liverpool goalkeeper...Ray...Ray...Ray-Na is it? Is he nice?
Me: (think it over) I can't answer that. I don't know him personally.
Sister: No what...Like that Jose Mour...Mour..Mour-ree-no guy. If I ask you, you sure say he not nice.

I decided not to get sucked into this insane exchange, so I just kept quiet.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:22 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

oh... you have one of those to?

mine would never tell me someone looked cute though...
[<---Back to Main]
RSS