Monday, May 22, 2006  

[Comparison chart...]

I was looking for a phone for my Dad, who's still using the very old Nokia 3310. It used to be mine, and I've changed 2 phones since then. It's hard for him to buy phones, since he's using a pre-paid card and the operators charge a lot more for a phone.

He doesn't need a lot of fancy features, and I was actually hoping to find a phone that's cheap, and decent enough so that I can swap phones with him whenever I go for ICT, since you're not supposed to bring phones with cameras into military camps. How many phones come without cameras nowadays?

I thought the Nokia 6060 was a pretty good phone that could do the job. I went to my operator's online e-shop today to see how much it was, and it seems that it's no longer being sold. Too bad.

On the other hand, I found something kinda sad.


This is what the e-shop looked like. There's a red box. I've magnified it below.


Isn't this the best comparison feature ever?

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:40 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Boo! heLlo . :) Take care ! ^_^
Smile. Heh

i'm bored.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS