Sunday, May 14, 2006  

[Are you hungry?]


For the last couple of weeks, the only good reason to catch Smackdown was to see if there were any funny signs in the audience. They have some of the worst talent I've ever seen in a wrestling ring. As if the place didn't stink enough with weekly doses of Mark Henry and Finlay, they brought in Khali. I read on a newsboard that while he was training, he actually killed his sparing partner in the ring. Nothing more came of it, I can't remember why. At the moment, he's supposed to be considered both a danger to himself as well as to his opponent, because his in-ring skills were so bad.

At least he provides the inspiration for signs like the above.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:13 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hi Locksley,

You blog caught my eye while I was surfing on Blogexplosion.

I’m a painter and there’s something about your photos that I like, especially the dog in the storm drain.

I’m also a wrestling fan and I’m compulsively posting drawings of Randy Orton and John Cena on my blogger blog at the moments. I’m not sure they qualify as fan art but my intentions are all good.

I hadn’t heard that about the Great Khali killing someone. I’m also really concerned that they’re having Kurt wrestle Mark Henry yet again when Kurt seems barely healthy form the last time Mark broke him.

Smackdown’s in a bad way, but it’s been unfortunate in the way all its big stars have been indisposed lately.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS