Sunday, May 21, 2006  

[50 questions...]

Ripped this off a site I saw on BlogClicker.
  1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
    My finger.

  2. Describe yourself in three words:
    Moody, broody, sarcastic.

  3. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
    About 45 minutes.

  4. Favourite place to spend $50?
    What can you buy for $50?

  5. How many people have you thought were "the one"?
    None. I have thought of someone in the past as "potentially the one". I don't anymore.

  6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
    Immaturity, inability to hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes.

  7. What kind of car do you drive?
    I don't even have a license yet. I think I'm the only guy I know of who doesn't have a license yet. I guess I'd have more drive to get that damned license if there's a car in the family.

  8. What's in your CD player right now?
    I can't remember the last time I used my CD player.

  9. Which celebrity would you have coffee with?
    Jessica Simpson. I want to know if she's really an air-head.

  10. Which celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
    Tom Cruise.

  11. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
    Pearly White. And no, they don't work.

  12. What time do you usually go to bed?
    Depends. If it's a school day, I try to get at least 7 to 8 hours, or else I'd be falling asleep during the lectures. Otherwise, I go anytime between 1 to 3am.

  13. Last movie you watched?
    I saw Rising Sun this afternoon. Old movie. I read the book. The book's better. Recently saw Underworld: Evolution as well as Derailed. Derailed killed absolute ass...I don't know why it only got a 6.1 on IMDB.com.

  14. Last TV show you watched?
    The King of Queens. Kevin James gives me hope...

  15. Who is your best friend?
    Friends are for the weak. Just kidding....I'm 24, I don't have a best friend. Best friends are for kids.

  16. With whom in your family do you best get along?
    Dad or Sis, it's a tie.

  17. Whom do you have a crush on?
    No one right now.

  18. What time is it right now?
    9:22pm.

  19. Are you planning a vacation/travel?
    Not right now.

  20. When/Where was the last time you traveled?
    I think it'd be when I was still in the Army....We went to Rockhampton in Australia in 2003 for training.

  21. How many times have you been in love?
    Once. Maybe twice. I'm not sure whether I should count the first one. I was told I was mature for my age, but thinking back, I can't be *that* mature. Makes no sense, huh?

  22. How old will you be in ten years?
    34.

  23. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
    Somewhere happy. I hope.

  24. Sinful snacking weakness?
    Potato chips.

  25. Roller Coasters?
    I nearly lost my breakfast when I was at Disneyworld. Wouldn't mind giving them a try again though.

  26. Ever run out of gas?
    Nope. Especially after onion rings. Oh wait, you mean for the car? Yea...I mentioned earlier I don't have a car.

  27. Ever been on a train?
    Yes.

  28. Ever been on a blind date?
    I guess so. Sucked.

  29. Ever been to Europe?
    Nope.

  30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
    Explore certain body parts, as well as their functions.

  31. Would you tell anyone it was really you?
    Nope. Unless he/she/it is in the same predicament.

  32. Ever been under arrest?
    Once. Not sure if it counted as an "arrest", per se. I was under-aged at that time, and I don't have a record. Does it still count?

  33. Have a crush on anyone you work with?
    Not really.

  34. What is something you believe in?
    That you choose what you want to do. No one forces you to smoke, gamble, or drink. You choose to.

  35. What is something you fear?
    That I'd never find my soul-mate.

  36. Big or small?
    It's all relative.

  37. What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?
    Mmmm....I'm lucky enough to never have been to the hospital or broken any bones....So let me see. I guess it's that insanely big corn I had on my sole when I was in the Army. Gave me a lot of grief, considering how I'd step on it with every step I take. And I ran/walk/marched a lot when I was in the Army. When I finally had it removed, the doctor said it was the biggest corn he's ever seen.

  38. What is your favourite television show?
    I don't have a single favourite. Right now I'm loving the King of Queens.

  39. Ever photo-shopped yourself to look better in a picture?
    Nope. I look so bad that all Adobe products (except Acrobat Reader) would give an illegal operation anytime I load an image/a video of myself.

  40. Tell us something about your childhood:
    It was lonely. Maybe that's why I haven't really kept in touch with lots of my friends from before. I was trained to be alone since young.

  41. What would it cost you to flash the person next to you?
    Who'd pay to see me flash?

  42. Best time to catch you in a good mood?
    Not anytime soon.

  43. If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
    Invisible.

  44. Most prized possession?
    Right now, my aquarium. I put a lot of work into it. I actually lost a cardinal tetra last night. I don't know where it is. It's not in my filter, not under the driftwood, and not on my floor. Where the hell did it go?

  45. Would you ever sell it/how much?
    Yes. $500. More than enough for me to start another one. But I don't think anyone would pay $500 for my aquarium. At least not anyone in the know.

  46. What is one of your pet peeves?
    People with bad social manners. I've featured lots of them in the past.

  47. Favorite kind of ice cream?
    Chocolate mint.

  48. What song are you listening to right now?
    POD's Booyaka 619 and Motorhead's King of Kings. Yea, I need help.

  49. If you could sucker punch one person, whom would it be?
    Tazz. He thinks he's hot stuff. He's not. I hate how he picks a fight with Michael Cole every week.

  50. Would you like to tell us one of your secrets?
    Nope. Thanks for asking.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:07 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

LOL - I had to laugh at all of your comments.

I think you'll find your soulmate.

Just wait - one day they'll be there and you'll figure out that it was worth all that wondering.

The video of the balloon was hilarious.

Ok - outta here surfing some more.

Have a splendid - unmoody day.

Wager Witch
[<---Back to Main]
RSS