Tuesday, April 04, 2006  

["Zo Peng"]

[This post is for my local audience. *semi-long pause* Okay fine, I don't have a "local audience". So it's really for my real-life friends who visit my blog. Especially the male ones.]

This movie was written/produced/directed by the same guy who brought us Tak Giu. I actually did my National Service with this guy, we were in the same unit/company. He was an extremely quiet chap. He managed to get downgraded, and became the company clerk. The only time you see his aggression was when he played football. He has a amazing pair of feet. Remember the Nike advertisements where they played football on the tanker? He was that good.

Most guys would be able to identify with the content of the video. It discussed several issues which you would never understand if you never experienced it yourself.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:01 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS