Wednesday, April 26, 2006  

[Sign of the times...]

This week's RAW was taped in the UK, and while watching it I grabbed a couple of frames.


Isn't this a silly pose? And to tell the truth, she's not even that hot.


The sign reads "Hungry Hungry Hippos". I don't get it. I know it's a game, but I still don't get it. Maybe it'd make sense if someone calls Triple H "Monopoly" or "Scrabble" next week.


"Vince Please Buy QPR". You sure about that? He did run the XFL into the ground....

BQ: By the way, do you still buy wrestling shirts? If so, let me know where I can get them. Thanks.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:06 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I don't buy wrestling tees anymore. Not easy available in SG, genuine stuff that is.

Check out this thread.

http://www.aopw.net/index.php?showtopic=311

Some of them mentioned that certain popular bookstores carry it. But they are out of the way for me and never had a chance to check it out..

Most people buy it online. I like the latest HHH King of Kings tee.

http://www.sgcollect.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=26
Yeah, recently there are quite a lot of shirts with nice designs. And finally they've removed the WWE logo on the back. I find the logo on the back kinda turn-off.

I'm tempted to buy them online. Worried about the fit/quality as well as the insane shipping rates. :(
[<---Back to Main]
RSS