Friday, April 07, 2006  

[The sign of the times...]

I was watching this week's RAW and I saw some hilarious signs in the audience.

Triple H is fat and a queen!
"HHH IS FAT". You gotta say, his body's gone south. And WWE's new drug policy is probably not doing him any favours. "HHH - King of Queens", this one's just disturbing. Isn't that supposed to be Kevin James? (Yes, I know that "queens" is used in 2 different contexts. If anyone starts explaining it, I'm gonna turn violent.)

Rematch with the Warrior!
This one actually made me laugh out loud. It says "Triple H vs Warrior Rematch". If you get it, have a good laugh. If you don't, I don't really feel like explaining it. Watch the self-destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. You'll know what it means.

Oh yeah, Triple H's new entrance theme kicks ass. This is what happens when you shag the boss' daughter. You get the best of everything. You even get to wear a costume for Wrestlemania! (Which by the way, I thought he looked absolutely ridiculous in.)

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:01 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS