Saturday, April 29, 2006  

[Long day's journey...]

Took my last exam paper for this semester this morning. It wasn't too bad, considering I felt like hell. Didn't get enough sleep, but tanked up on coffee and my brain felt like shit. My cousin, who took the same module, was seated directly in front of me in the exam hall, since it was by alphabetical order and we share the same surname. Most people couldn't finish the paper, which I guess was a good thing since I almost couldn't finish it too. It was the first time I ever had to write my answers in an answer booklet (it was a Business Law module, we don't usually write a lot of essays in Computing), and I actually filled out the cover page wrongly. I cursed when I made the mistake. I remembered thinking, "Great...I haven't even started the exam for real and I've already made a mistake."

After the paper ended, I was supposed to catch a movie with 2 friends, one of whom is graduating after this semester, and took his final exam paper today. We didn't pick a movie to watch beforehand, much less buy any tickets. So in the end, we just had lunch, chatted and walked around Orchard Rd for a bit. Just as I expected...There weren't really any nice movies right now (personally, I'm waiting for X3), and there was no way in hell we were gonna be able to get tickets in town on a Saturday without purchasing them in advance.

We walked about for a bit, and we went to Apple's showroom in Cineleisure. It's called iShop I think. Can't quite remember....My brain wasn't really working at that point. However, I did have the presence of mind to take some photos of the ancient Macs they have on display at the shop.



Would you believe I actually used them before? When I was in secondary school, back in 1995.


This picture is the promo poster for a Korean sex comedy. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Anyway, I saw the Chelsea-United match a little while ago. I was kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I realise there's really no chance in hell of United winning the title, but their performance tonight was just uninspired. They gave up after the second goal, and Rooney got injured. It'd be a shame if Rooney missed the World Cup.

I've changed the countdown. It now counts down to my in-camp training in June. I wonder if my uniform still fits. Anyway, my training is for a week, and it's my first ICT since I completed my service in 2004. I was enlisted on June 13th, 2002. My first ICT starts on June 12th, 2006. Freaky, huh?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:01 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Waiting for X3 too. When is it gonna be released over there? Over here is 25/5/06.
Sometime in May too I think. I cannot remember. Saw the promo, damn wicked.

iShop was showing the promo on one of their display sets also. Bitching wide-screen monitor.
i heard frm my fren the show is hilarious. is it called "the art of seduction" or sth like that ??
I think so. I can't remember. Couldn't tear my eyes from the image part of the poster.

What's your blog URL anyway? I didn't catch it the other time.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS