Monday, March 06, 2006  

[You can't make this stuff up...]

I just had this conversation with my sister about 10 minutes ago:

Me: (Playing Xbox...)
Sister: (Using the computer, next to me. Starts laughing.)
Me: What?
Sister: Look at Bill Gates! Hahaha!
Me: (Turned my head to take a look. It's a doctored picture of someone, they removed his hair. It was not Bill Gates.) That's not Bill Gates!
Sister: Yes it is! Okay, who is it?
Me: That's Donald Trump! (It was a pretty funny picture. Trump's head with no hair.)
Sister: Oh...Okay.
Me: Do you even know who Donald Trump is?
Sister: He's that Apprentice guy right?
Me: Yes, he's that Apprentice guy. (Pauses) Do you know how he made his fortune?
Sister: (Thinks for about a second.) He made his fortune selling girls.
Me: What!?
Sister: (Laughing like girls do when a bunch of them get together, except she's alone.) Yeah! He made his fortune selling girls! Hahahahaha!
Me: So he's a pimp?
Sister: Yes, he's a pimp! Hahahahaha! (Laughs insanely again.) No wait! I know! I know how he made his money! He marries young girls!
Me: (Gives her my what-the-fuck look.) If he marries young girls all the time, he'd get poorer (due to divorce proceedings).
Sister: Yah, you see, he charges girls for getting married to him!
Me: (Thinking: This is an insane business model. But would be cool if it works. Conversation sort of dies off from here on out.)

Yup. My sister, who's a teacher at a childcare centre. Someone should warn the folks at the childcare centre.

And another thing. Who'd have thought that a movie about gay cowboys would be such a big hit? Why didn't anyone make a movie about lesbian cowgirls? I thought that would be the obvious choice. I'd pay to watch lesbian cowgirls.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:11 PM. 6 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I'm surprised on the profession of your sis. What is going to happen to the next generation? going to be interesting :P
Temp only...Going to apply and go for Uni.
helloo excuse me but you didnt include the last part where i said something that actually makes sense! the girls have to pay him cos he'll propel them to fame. doesnt that sound like a perfetly good business model? hahaha
Haha, this is a funny one! Kaiting, I share your views... :)
Your sister is a genius. You're just jealous you didn't come up with that brilliant business model.

And I won't mind paying to watch lesbian cowgirls.
count me in for the cowgirls
[<---Back to Main]
RSS