Saturday, March 04, 2006  

[Of numb-nuts and dumb-asses...]

In NUS, we don't have a "class" in the traditional sense of the word. Every tutorial class you go to, you see different people. It's because of this reason that it's common to have a ton of acquaintances and only a few close friends.

This is a story about one such acquaintance.

I worked with this guy during my first semester for a project. He was okay, did his part and everything. Only this semester did I realise he was actually a bit of an ass. He comes late for lectures, heckles the lecturer (what the hell?) and plays a fool half the time.

Grade 'A' dumbass.
He and his posse walked into the lab I was in yesterday. And the moment he sat down, he decided it would be fun to tilt the LCD monitor and work off it like that. I would expect to see something like this in a polytechnic, but not in a university. Yup, you're real cool. To top it off, he's a SAF regular. Isn't that nice to know?

Yeah, the picture sucked. I had to use 2X digital zoom on my handphone to capture this jackass. Quality of the pictures taken with my handphone isn't that great to begin with, and having to use the 2X digital zoom didn't help.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:10 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS