Friday, March 24, 2006  

[Love Yourself, Ok?]

My sister's working at a childcare centre while waiting to be accepted into University. This is the first time she's really had a job, so it was a good experience for her. After studying for 12 straight years, she never understood why folks always said that studying was more enjoyable than working, until now.

Today, she came back with a creepy tale. The childcare centre she's working at caters to children aged 7 to 12, with a few 13-year olds. I guess maybe it's not so much a "childcare" centre, but more of a before/after school "hotel" for the kids until their parents come home from work. It seems that one of the other teachers who quited recently had an interesting reputation.

She's supposed to be rather slutty, who loves to wear mid-riff baring tops even though everyone who saw her mid-riff ran away screaming in pain due to their bleeding eyes. She only stopped when the principal told her to. She also told someone that she had intimate relations with a 12-year old. I can't imagine listening to someone like that talk about their "sexual conquests", my ears would probably bleed too. Hell...Throw in the 12-year old boy and a bit of my brains would probably come out of my ears as well.

The day she left, she gave a boy she liked a backpack, and a kiss. Given her reputation, this was a cause of concern for the management at the childcare centre. So my sister and her colleagues had to give their classes an impromptu lesson about sex education (their parents are SO punked).
Sister: (doing her best impression of an old, naggy woman) So I told my class today, that even if no one loved them, they must love themselves. (sounds kinda off, we probably had to be there to understand)
Me: (pause) Erm....So you taught your students to love themselves? (if you don't get it, you never will)
Sister: Ok, it just sounds wrong when you say it.
On another topic, does this happen to anyone else? Look at the screen capture of Blogger.com when I logged in. I figured I didn't get one of their CSS files or something. Happens once in a while, usually at night when the Internet traffic is peaked.

Blogger.com

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:19 PM. 5 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I didn't get that kind of screen at all so far.
Try accessing it at night. After 9pm. I've gotta them both while on Starhub as well as on SNBB.
yups. I always login after 9pm. Slow in loading and posting, but the layout is fine.
it was actually a slingbag
Technicality. :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS