Wednesday, March 01, 2006  

[I have a problem...]

...on Wednesdays. I have a tutorial from 11-12nn, and then another one from 1-3pm. So I have one hour to kill. I hate going to the canteen at 12nn, since it's lunch hour and the place will be packed. So usually I find a lab to retreat to and surf the Internet, check my emails and check for new notes/tutorials. All that takes about 10 minutes. What am I going to do with the other 50?

I realised today that from 12nn to 1pm on Wednesdays, Channel 5 shows EPL Highlights! I spent today's break watching EPL! *WOOT* I'd rather be watching Amazing Race....But that's not gonna happen. I'll just have to catch the repeat on Thursdays.

On the school front, things look fine, although I'm a little burnt out. For my midterm on Monday, I think I scored 44 out of 45 for my first 3 sections. The last section's worth 5 points....I think maybe I got just 2 or 3. Anyway, it's pretty good considering I started studying only on Sunday afternoon. Most of the material taught in this module so far is extremely easy, I've already learnt most of it in poly. I found it amusing when some people tried to argue for their answers during class. If they had a bit more exposure, they'd know how wrong they were.

I have another midterm tomorrow, for the module I feel is the hardest this semester. May God have mercy on my soul. Taking this module was a huge mistake. I should have taken IT Marketing. I could probably close 1 eye and cruise through IT Marketing, since I've already taken Business School's Marketing. Well done.

The A level results were released today. My sister did very well. Most likely she'd be attending NUS with me. That makes it 12 years since the last time we attended the same school. She's got a ton of hot friends, and she's introduced a grand total of 0 of them to me. Time to make up for it if we attend the same school. (Sis, you better be reading this part).

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:31 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hey congrats on ur sis's results. Er, the hot friends part keep me posted k?

Hahaha...
[*] <- Despos gather here.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS