Friday, March 10, 2006  

[Disturbing thoughts...]

This is an extension of my previous post.

I seldom take the MRT (our version of the subway, the London underground, what have you). Mainly because the place I stay does not have a station, and I can get to everywhere I need to on buses (my area is exceptionally well-served by different bus routes, compared to the rest of Singapore).

So yesterday I was on the MRT, heading to town from NUS to buy my router. It was about 5-6pm. The stations downtown were packed with people. So was the train. That's when a thought entered my mind.

What if a bomb went off?

I'll be perfectly honest. If a bomb went off during rush hour, we're all fucked. A lot of damage would be caused. Being blown to bits by a bomb was certainly not the way I wanted to go. If I have to go before my time, I want to go with a weapon in my hands. I'd rather go down fighting than go down hiding (but that's another story).

I'd have to say, I was glad to be out of the train and the underground station when I reached my stop.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:29 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

WTF!!!......U must be damn stress......lol
[<---Back to Main]
RSS