Thursday, March 16, 2006  

[A bad day...]

The day's not even halfway through, but it's already so bad I wish it was over.

I woke up today with a runny nose. It's actually due to my air-con. Long story...Let's just say it could have been prevented, if only someone else at home remembered what they were supposed to do.

Turned on my aquarium lights to feed my fishes, and I saw 3 dead fishes. 1 rummy-nose tetra and 2 gold tetras. I don't think the gold tetras are going to survive in my tank. They're not schooling together, and the rummy-nose tetras are spooking them.

Wore my new contact lens today. They're...Not as comfortable as I had hoped. Right now, they actually feel the same as my old lens.

Missed my regular bus to school this morning. Got to my lecture late. Friends next to me kept talking throughout, irritating the hell out of me. I had the strongest urge to walk out, go home, and sleep till tomorrow at this point. I have another lecture and a project discussion later, damn them to hell.

To summarise:
Runny nose + Uncomfortable lens = 1 pissed-off Locksley.
Can't wait for this day to end.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:54 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS