Saturday, January 28, 2006  

[Youtube.com and Myspace.com]

I've uploaded several videos onto Youtube.com. You can see them here. There isn't any theme to the videos I've upload...I just upload anything that I want to share, either here or on a forum I frequent.

I have no problems with people using my videos on their site. Hell, most of the videos aren't even really "mine" in the strictest sense of the word. A lot of the stuff I upload are clips taken from WWE Programming.

Anyway, today I thought it'd be fun to see who used my videos on their sites. As it turns out, a lot of Myspace.com users. I couldn't access most of their sites...You have to be a Myspace.com user to see some sites I think. I didn't bother to find out more.

Of the sites that I could access, 2 of them caught my eye. For the wrong reasons.

First site belonged to a 17-year old boy in Chicago. What caught my eye about his site is now terribly it was designed. He changed the mouse cursor to that of a pistol, and you can't tell where's the pointer. There's a ton of pictures on his site, with seemingly no relation to each other. I don't know what's his problem...And don't tell me he's just 17. I authored my first website when I was 15, and I had way more sense than he did.

Second site's the kicker. It's by this guy pretending to be John Cena. I know for a fact that Cena does not have an account on Myspace, he said so himself on "5 Qns With The Champ" last year. And the "real" Cena would not need to use Youbtube videos uploaded by others. It's actually quite a giveaway...The pictures on the site were from WWE.com and one even had the watermark of another website on it.

The best (or worst, depending on how you look at it) part: People believed he was Cena! The guy behind the site must be laughing his head off at all the people who left comments thinking he was the real deal.

Don't ask me for their URLs. I'm not going to generate more traffic their way.

9 more hours to Chinese New Year!

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:30 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

you got a typo......lol. how -> now
Too lazy to change...

I read through it again, more than 1 typo. Haha!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS