Wednesday, January 04, 2006  

[Things happen for a reason...]

Last week I was just complaining about how there were too little vacancies in one of the Business modules I needed to take. I bidded 1720 points for it and was still unable to secure the module.

Round 2A ended at 5pm. This time, the class I wanted had 3 vacancies, and at the end of bidding, there were only 2 bidders, myself and some other guy. Isn't it funny...Just last Friday there were a few of us fighting for that time slot since there was only 1 vacancy open in Round 1A. The winner spent like...2000+ points on it if I remember correctly. Now I have a very good chance of getting the same module at the same timeslot for just 1 point.

Came across another funny video on youtube.com. This is a short video of a female streaker scoring a goal. Yes, you read right, a female streaker.

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:24 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Too lazy to get off my ass to edit this post, so I'll just use the comment feature.

Module bidding for me this semester is officially over. Got my last module at last. Spent just 1 bid point for BSP1004. My friends who got it in Round 1A spent 1000 to 3000+ points for it. Yay me! :)
[<---Back to Main]
RSS