Monday, January 09, 2006  

[Mission Accomplished!]

Just completed Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Took me about a month, since I got the game on December 6th. It was an excellent game on the whole, though there were some I'm-so-frustrated-I'm-gonna-pull-out-all-my-hair moments.

My personal favourite car to use in the game in the Prosche Cayman S. I played on the XBox, so I couldn't get any screenshots. The cars I used include the Golf GTI, Cayman S, Prosche 911 Turbo S, McLaren Mercedes-Benz SLR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Dodge Viper SRT-10 and of course the BMW M3 GTR.

Of all the cars I tried, I liked the Cayman the most. Although it's unlocked pretty early on in the game (after defeating blacklist #10), it actually lasted me the whole game and I used it to beat Razor in the end. Cars that disappointed include the Gallardo and 911 Turbo S. The 911 could not match the speed and acceleration of the Cayman. The Gallardo, while fast, did not handle well at all.

The end of the game was a letdown...After you fly off the bridge, that's it. I'd have expected a little more. And it wasn't easy finding the damn road to take...It took me several tries.

All in all, I give it 4 stars out of 5. Can't wait for the next title in the NFS series.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:44 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS