Monday, January 23, 2006  

[Manchester United 1 - 0 Liverpool]

The match ended about 10 minutes ago. Rio Ferdinand won it for United at the death, 1 minute into 2nd-half stoppage time.

If you asked me who was the better team, I wouldn't know. Mainly because I kept switching back and forth between the match and AXN, which was showing The World's Most Shocking Videos Caught On Tape 3. But hey, the scoreline doesn't lie. This is the perfect tonic after being beaten by Man City in their previous match.

It's always great to win at the death. Tonight's match brought back memories of May 26th, 1999, when Sheringham and Solskjaer scored in 2nd-half stoppage time to win the European Cup.

Okay...I have school tomorrow. Time to hit the sack.

6 more days to Chinese New Year. I can hardly wait.

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:11 AM. 7 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

You feel inclined to post about the result boasting how 'the result doesnt lie' even though you were switching between the match and 'shocking videos'. Bloody hell. If ever pwople needed proof of a glory hunter Man Utd fan they need look no further than this blog.
Uh-oh.. damage control now!!
Everyone's entitled to their opinions, even immature and "sore loser" types such as he.

He's a Liverpool fan, so he's feeling sore about the whole thing. If our positions were reversed, I'd be pissed too. But I'd never leave behind such a childish message with a personal attack on someone else's blog.
Locksley: Ignore him, he's actually a really nice guy, and knowing him he meant it more of a knock on our team as opposed to a personal attack (trust me, he does it to all the time :P), he's a mate of mine who is scarily passionate about his football. He came through via my blog.

Apologies on his behalf if you took the comment personally.
Rhys: I had no idea. It's hard to tell someone's tone when the words are written and not spoken.

Don't worry about it though...I'm not really offended or anything. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. :)
I'M A WIGAN FAN!
Relax dude(ian edwards), the spot on the league table at the end of the season is more important!

I am a liverpool fan myself, just look back at the passed few seasons, liverpool did the double against united but finished lower than them in the table... The 1 who laughs last laughs best!

Take heart in how liverpool play in this match, just look at the various reports...here is 1 from liverpool website(for all to view) http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N151241060123-1653.htm
There are others(soccernet)as well.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS