Friday, January 06, 2006  

[Limited edition collectible...]


My 512MB USB thumbdrive from Kingston became a collectible today.

I don't know the full details, but basically, Trek filed for a patent for the thumbdrive, and the court ruled that from now on, all other companies who want to market their thumbdrives in Singapore has to get them licensed from Trek. Kingston actually pulled out of the Singapore market when this whole mess started, way back last June. I only knew about it today when I read the article in the papers.

So guys...Grab your non-Trek thumbdrives while you still can! According to the same report, Sandisk and Sony were still selling their thumbdrives right now. Hurry! Before stock runs out! J

PS: I have nothing against Trek. In fact, my first-ever thumbdrive was a Trek.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:31 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS