Friday, January 27, 2006  

[Keep on keepin' on...]

Yesterday was an eventful day, of sorts.

I had 2 lectures yesterday, and I caught a cold during my first one. I really should have saw it coming...I've been low on energy and feeling tired all the time for the 2 days before. The virus was probably setting up camp within me and finally announced it's arrival yesterday. I catch cold/flu much easier than the rest of my family members. Might have something to do with my allergies, I don't know.

I reached home at about 6pm. I was surprised to see my Mum at home, since she usually gets off work at 5pm and reaches home after 7pm. It turns out my Dad was ill during the day, throwing up and suffering from very severe giddy spells. It was so bad that he couldn't even eat the noodles he cooked for lunch, which was still on the stove when my Mum hurried back at 4pm.

Later that night, our family doctor came over because my Dad couldn't walk over to the clinic. It scared me a little to see my Dad that way. He was almost never sick. He's was born in the 40s, and folks from that generation usually had a hard time when they're young and for some reason they never seem to fall sick. I helped him walk from his bedroom to our living room and he almost stumbled twice. It was just a short walk, less than 10 metres and he had trouble. Other than his very severe giddy spells, he was fine. He could think clearly and still had a very stong voice.

The doctor gave him an injection and some medicine, and he seems better today. He can walk around on his own, but still feels giddy. I hope he gets better soon.

Now, to find something for my cold...Where did I put my vitamin C?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:02 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS