Saturday, January 07, 2006  

[Germs! They're everywhere!]

The lecture today ended early. As it turns out, almost every module that had it's lecture on Tuesday moved their make-up lectures to today. I met my friend from my department in a Business toilet. What're the odds?

That aside...You know how you always read about people who are afraid of germs, and they would wash their hands repeatedly or carry disinfectant with them everywhere they go? My lecturer today can be classified as one of them. She wrapped tissue paper around the microphone as well as the mouse before using them. First time I saw such a thing in real life. To top it off, she was a medical student. Shouldn't she know that such fears of her's are unfounded?

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:29 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS