Thursday, January 05, 2006  

[Dealing with bad news...]

I received a piece of bad news a few hours ago. The exact details are private, and doesn't really concern anyone else. Not to worry, I don't have some terminal disease or anything (that might change when I pick up my medical checkup results tomorrow...haha!), and the piece of bad news was not all that unexpected. In some ways, I was a glutton for punishment. I guess I just had to know. And now I do.

I was playing Xbox when I got the news. My sister was in my room, using the computer. She's also new to youtube.com, and was going nuts as she searched for and found a ton of Backstreet Boys videos. Interviews, commercials, MTVs, concert footage, even sound tests before a concert. She was squealing with unrestrainted excitement...While less than 2 metres away, I was dealing with the bad news I just received.

I finally told her that I was dealing with the reality which I wish wasn't. She calmed down for exactly 10 seconds, giving me some reprieve. After the 10 seconds, she went back to her hyper self. I guess it helped...Her being hyper took my mind off reality for a while. She's gone back to her room since, and now I'm back to dealing with reality.

Ironically, this is the second time I'm dealing with this reality. Yay for me...

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:06 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

heehee paisay laaa
Cute.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS