Tuesday, January 03, 2006  

[David Beckham]


Was browsing through the videos on youtube.com when I came across a collection of goals, mostly from free-kicks, by David Beckham.

Those were the days...

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:37 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Nice tribute to Beckham. He put so much power and curve behind his shots, the keepers could only react after the balls weeze past them. Not only can he clear the wall and float the ball back down, he could drive a ball low as well. Not to mention his pin point crossing. I think the half field goal would be classic =p
I have that goal on my computer. That goal was also one of the 10 featured goals in Fifa 06.

I think Manchester United has yet to replace him. When you watch their games now, you can see that they always try to play down the middle to release Rooney and hope that he can barge his way through. Gone were the days where crosses came flying in from the wings.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS