Saturday, January 14, 2006  

[Bored...]

...so I took some quizzes.

The screwed up celebrity I most closely resemble:

You most resemble Marlon Brando





You are very smart, and very talented, although you don't really enjoy social company. You prefer to live alone, go to movies alone, cry alone in the corner...


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Figures. The Godfather. Next...How evil am I?

You are 20% evil





You are not evil. Why are you taking this test? You are a nice person and are always thinking about others.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Not half as evil as I thought I was. Now....Whether or not will I survive a T-Rex attack.

You have a 80% chance of surviving a T-Rex Attack





You have a very good chance of surviving a T-Rex attack. You are very smart and know how to survive in the wild. You would be first in line if there was ever a real Jurassic Park.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

That's good to know. Next, what type of nerd was I in high school?

You were a MTG/D&D nerd in high school





At lunch you probably played magic cards, and after school you would go to a friends house to pig out and play Dungeons and Dragons. You have a great imagination, and you are likely to be very successful now.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

I have no idea what the hell's MTG, never played magic cards, and never pigged out at a friend's place nor played D&D. I do, however, have a great imagination, and I am definitely very successful now compared to my high school days. Next, my Warcraft race.






Gnome Warrior

m-gnome.jpgwarrior.jpg


Gnomes are strange little things. Fascinated with gadgets and shiny things, gnomes are often plotting and planning - but are pretty smart, despite all the explosions.

As a warrior, you like to take charge of things. You feel that you're an important part of what's happening - and if things turn sour, you like to have a very large weapon on hand that you can use to negotiate.


Find out your real-life WoW race and class at QuizGalaxy.com

I didn't play WoW, just the regular WC3 and it's expansion, so I have no idea who the hell is a Gnome. Isn't that some sort of lawn ornament? Next, what will I be famous for?

You will be famous for taking over a small country





You always see opportunities to get what you want no matter what the cost. You are cut-throat and a capitalist at heart. Let's hope the country is a tropical paradise and not Iceland.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Erm...I live in a small country. Next, what's important in my life?

Love is most important in your life.



A high love concentration indicates that you want love in your life. It is very important to you and something that you strive to attain.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Ok...I started this at 1:24am. It's 1:51am now. Time to go to bed....I should have stopped a long time ago. I keep mis-typing my words...

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:24 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS