Friday, January 20, 2006  

[Angst...]

When I left secondary school in 1998, I thought that was the end of handing up homework. I never liked handing up homework, I don't know why. The thought of having to hand up homework stirs up some very rebellious feelings and some bad memories from my primary/secondary school days.

When I was in polytechnic from 1999 to 2002, we didn't need to hand up homework on a regular basis. We only had to hand up projects and assignments, which was fair. I had a great time in poly. For most tutorials, I'd start off at home by trying to complete it before actually going for the tutorial. But I usually only do about half of it, and complete the rest in class while the tutor was discussing how to go about doing the first few questions.

The last place in the world I'd expect to have to hand up homework every week would be in University. I mean, seriously, what the hell? I have 5 modules this semester, and 4 of them requires us to hand up or be really prepared for tutorials. All the modules I've taken so far do not have this practice....You may have to present some material once or twice a semester, but that's it. No weekly homework to hand up.

This semester has the potential to turn out to be real shitty....

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:08 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS