Sunday, December 11, 2005  

[Where the hell do they get these people....]

I just watched this week's Smackdown!, and saw one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. One of their new wrestlers actually "ate" worms during the match. I know he did the same thing last week, but I missed last week's episode, so this is the first time I saw Boogeyman in the ring.




I didn't even know where he got the damn worms from at first. I had to rewind to see that he actually kept them in his pocket. Yuck! These are live worms, and they were moving around. He fought half the match with the worms in his mouth (it was a short squash match against a jobber), and spitted them onto the jobber at the end.





I don't know what's worse...Keeping the worms in your pocket, reaching into your pocket for the worms, putting the worms into your mouth or having them crawling around on your face. These were big-ass worms. I don't know where the hell they find people to do these things, but whatever they're paying them (both the Boogeyman and the jobber), it isn't enough.

Other than this match, the only other thing worth mentioning was how Michael Cole shot himself in his foot again. Bobby Lashley was in yet another squash match against Regal. So far, Lashley looked impressive, but haven't really done anything worth remembering in the ring. And I don't recall any mic work from him. The only time I heard him talk was when he made Simon Dean eat all those cheeseburgers. They're trying to build Lashley up as some sort of Superman or something, and Cole said if anyone doubts how powerful Lashley was, they should speak to the RAW superstars involved in the 10-man tag match at Survivor Series.

What Cole might have forgotten was that Lashley was the first person to be eliminated in that match. I don't even know why he was in that match in the first place.

I don't know how Cole walks to the announcing table every week, considering the number of times he's shot himself in his foot.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:54 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

i think i'm going to have nightmares from this :)
[<---Back to Main]
RSS