Tuesday, December 06, 2005  

[*thud*]

Went to East Coast today with my friends. The weather was great, although really hot. It was nice to cycle on mostly level roads with friends. As I've said before, cycling around my house is a nightmare, with all the slopes around. They're not even very steep, just very long....Anyway I left early and did not join them for dinner because I was dead beat after the cycling. The fact that I'm still fighting my virus didn't help. I nearly fell asleep on my seat at McDonald's after returning our bikes. Oh, and the McSpicy no longer comes with 2 pieces of chicken thigh chops. It's just one big chicken chop now. Boo!

On our way back to take a bus, we had to walk through this underpass. There were a bunch of kids in front of us. If I remember correctly, it was 4 Malay kids and 1 Chinese kid. They looked like they were in the secondary school age bracket, and all of them were smoking and blowing the smoke all over the place.


I took this picture of them as I was walking behind them. Congratulations fuckers, I just made you famous. Well, not exactly, since I didn't get a clear shot of your face. They were carrying surfboards/wakeboards/skinboards/blackboards...Who cares? They're a bunch of poseurs as far as I'm concerned.


How can the day be complete without meeting an inconsiderate person on public transport? This person could actually sit there all happy taking up 2 seats when there are people standing on the bus. When will such people learn? Tsk tsk...

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:26 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS