Saturday, December 31, 2005  

[That time of the year...]

2005 is drawing to a close. As I'm typing this, I noticed a huge bruise on the back of my left hand. I went for a medical checkup yesterday, and during the blood test the doctor couldn't find a vein on my arm to draw blood from. Not the first time. So he took it from the back of my left hand. The blood was slow to flow too....Not the first time neither. Hope the results don't show that I'm an alien or anything...

How was 2005 for me? I guess the big highlight of 2005 was finally making it to University. Remember when you're young, your parents always told you to study hard and go to University or risk being a road sweeper? Haha...Guess I won't be a road sweeper.

Highlights of 2005:
  1. Doing much better than expected during my first semester.
  2. Found a special someone.
Low point of 2005:

  1. Doing below expectation for my second semester, therefore dragging my overall result down to a place I don't want it to be.
  2. Losing my special someone.
2 years ago today, I started blogging. Back then, I was still in the Army, and used blogging as an outlet for my stress and "pissed-off-ness". It's still somewhat of an outlet now, but I guess there's less angst and maybe more humourous stuff especially those pictures I take when I'm on the bus.

2005 wasn't fantastic, nor was it especially bad. But here's to a better 2006.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:34 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS