Sunday, December 11, 2005  

[One Angry Veronica]

I saw the movie 12 Angry Men for one of my modules this past semester. It was about how 12 jurors deliberated over what was seemingly an open-and-shut case, with 1 juror all alone in the beginning with the verdict of not guilty, and how he managed to convince the other 11 men to come over to his side, one by one. It's listed at #21 at imdb.com on the list of 250 best movies ever. Incidentally, I've seen 25 of them.

This week's Veronica Mars was titled "One Angry Veronica". I did not make the connection between the episode and the movie until I saw the juror scene in VM. The whole juror scene did not contribute much to the ongoing storylines, but it was pretty cool to see them copy some of the elements used in 12 Angry Men. It is pretty sad though, that most people (I'd imagine) who saw this week's episode probably did not see 12 Angry Men, and would not be able to draw parallels between the movie and this week's episode.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:31 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS