Friday, December 16, 2005  

[Once again, on the bus...]

I went swimming today, and as usual, met some morons on the bus.


First up, this is just disgusting. I don't know what's with the older generation. They love putting their feet up onto the seats. This is such a turn-off. I saw him as he got up the bus, and his shorts weren't zipped nor buckled. He's wearing something underneath, but I'm not sure if it's another pair of shorts or is it underwear. It's amazing he could walk around on the streets like that and not get arrested for indecent exposure.


This dude takes seat hogging to another level. People usually sit on one seat, and place their belongings on the other. He placed his belongings on the inside next to the window, and sat in the middle of both seats. If you ask me, these people should not be allowed to reproduce, lest we further contaminate our gene pool.

What's wrong with these people?

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:45 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Amusing pictures.
The state of mind affects our postures.
ewww! and it doesn't help that it looks like the guy is pushing out a turd or something....
Haha! Actually that was the first thing that came to my mind too.

What I want to know is how he can sit like that...He's being "crotched" by the gap inbetween the 2 seats. That can't feel good.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS