Thursday, December 15, 2005  

[In a blue funk...]

Lately, I've been in a funk. I don't feel like doing anything, and just sits around playing Xbox, watching movies or going running once in a while. I came up with a list of things to do during the school break, and I'm nowhere near completing any of them.

I usually go through a spell of...depression during the holidays. No...Depression is not the right word. I don't think it's quite that serious. But I am definitely in some sort of "zone" here, and it's not one to remain in.

Let's see...What are the things I need to accomplish before school re-opens:
  1. Refresh my knowledge of creating/working with SQL databases.
  2. Learn ASP.Net for web applications.
  3. Learn J2EE for web applications (lots of luck).
  4. Throw out my old notes, pack my cupboard to make room for next semester's books/notes.
  5. Train up and pass my IPPT before school starts (this is quite hopeless).

Not a lot of things to be honest. But I keep putting them off.

I wonder why.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:46 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

It's a malaise by the sound of it, a lull... They're not a bad thing, sometimes you just need to sit around playing games, catching up on films and tv etc.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS