Thursday, December 29, 2005  

[Green tea pizza, anyone?]

Someone left a flyer at my door today. It's for a new pizza parlor which sells pizzas with a Japanese flavour. For example, take a look at this....


Before today, the most outrageous thing I've ever seen with green tea was green tea shampoo. Now it's green tea chicken pizza.


There's another item on the menu that made me sit up. I was putting it down after scanning it, and in my blurred vision I thought I saw "semen salad". Hahaha!

On a less funny note, module bidding has began, and it's as screwed up as ever. Not like last semester when the whole system crashed. Rather, for one of my modules which is offered by the Business School, there's only 1 vacancy for returning School of Computing students. Right now, there's one guy and myself fighting for it. This is a very, very bad situation. First of all, the winning bid would also be the lowest bid, so you get no points refunded if you successfully outbid others. And right now, that idiot who also wants the module has bidded 1000 points for the module.

Grrrrrrr......

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:59 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS