Thursday, December 08, 2005  

[*cough* *cough*]

I've been ill for almost a week now. I'm mostly recovered now, still battling a cough though. This means I haven't trained for my IPPT much since my exams ended, and I had planned to take it one last time this month. I may have to push it to the first week of next month.

Manchester United was knocked out of the Champions League this morning, local time. About 4 hours ago actually. It's the first time they did not make it pass the group stages since 1995. My verdict? Fire Fergie. I've been lobbying for his pink slip ever since he sold Jaap Stam for, honestly, no good reason. After he did back then, the United defense went to hell. Next was the sale of David Beckham for non-footballing reasons. You can tell that United really missed his crosses from the flank.

Got my copy of Need For Speed Most Wanted yesterday. It lived up to the reviews, a bitchin' game all round. The pursuits with the cops were extremely exciting. So far, I've had chases lasting from 2 minutes to 10 minutes. Really gets your blood pumping, especially if you're spotted during the cooldown period and had to take off immediately. Only complaint I have is the colour of the game. Everything looks "yellowish", like it's always dawn or dusk. Other than that, bitchin' game!! :)

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:04 AM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I was very close to betting on United. Selected the bets and everything already. Good thing I pulled back at the last minute.
surfing in via Blog Explosion. Glad you are feeling better. Hope you get over the cough. I hate it when I get a cough. Always ends up giving me a sore throat. I am most irritable when I have a sore throat.
Thank you. :) Actually for me, it's the other way round. I get a cough after I've recovered from a sore throat. Happens almost everytime after a sore throat. :(
[<---Back to Main]
RSS