Saturday, December 17, 2005  

[Big boy toyz...]


My Dad's really into photography, and a little bit of it rubbed off on me. He was using his camera to take pictures of his flowers (he's into gardening as well) when I got the idea to take a photo of his big, bulky Nikon F80 with my (actually also his) Nikon Coolpix 5600 by it's side. We had to put a videotape under the lens of his F80 otherwise it would "topple" over.

When I take the 5600 out, I can just put it in my regular bag, or clip it onto my bag strap. My Dad has to bring along a separate tote bag for his camera. His camera uses film, so he's very carefully with every shot. He can take up to 5 minutes pointing, focusing and checking the settings for just 1 shot. But he's really good at it, and it's very unusual for him to take a bad photo.

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:03 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS