Wednesday, November 30, 2005  

[Random thoughts...Really!]

I went out today to run some errands, first stop was at NUS, I left some of my old textbooks used this semester with this 2nd-hand textbook agency to help me sell them next semester. I needed some money, but the silly ATM machine which I went to ran out of $10-notes, so I had to withdraw $50 which was way more than I needed.


After that, I went down to C328 to get some carbon for my aquarium. The carbon in my aquarium used to last about 6 to 8 weeks. Now they last for about 4 weeks. More fishes I expect....The carbon wears out faster than ever. I saw this tank there without a price tag, and thought that it would be a good place for me to keep my fries, so I bought it. It's actually meant for bettas, so you can partition the tank in the middle if you want.


I then headed over to Bukit Timah Plaza to get a new flavour of creatine serum I've been meaning to try out. At the bus-stop, there's this cat on the seats in a crouched down position. It looked as if it was ready to prounce on it's prey or something. Or is it about to give birth? I have no idea, not into cats. It was in this position the whole time I was there.



When I reached BT Plaza, I walked passed this pet shop which sold mainly dog and cat supplies, so I was surprised to see a marine tank in the shop display. It's a Christmas offer, $238 for the whole setup. Took some pictures of the clown-fishes inside.



Got the serum. Trying out the thermogenic version this time cause I'm trying to lose some weight. Aren't we all? I picked the raspberry flavoured one....Because there were no other flavours. I opened it up at home and....


...it's green! WTF? Green raspberry? To be fair, I've never seen a raspberry in my life, but I think they are supposed to be red, right?


On my way home from BT Plaza, I took a bus from this bus-stop. I was extremely tempted to steal the Saw II poster, seeing how the ad display was open. When I got onto the bus the poster was flapping away like crazy because of the wind.


Finally...My sister showed me this picture when I reached home. Taken from today's papers. Cute dog, begging for...bones? Haha!

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:30 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

This is weird...I used to get email notifications whenever someone leaves a comment. I don't get them anymore. WTF....
where's the 2nd hand textbook agency? I also want to sell my reference bks. How much are they offering?
http://www.buybackasia.com

Tomorrow's the last day.
Actually it's not so much an agency...It's an idea by current NUS students I think. Wish I'd thought of it first...
[<---Back to Main]
RSS