Thursday, September 15, 2005  

[Today is...]

...the toughest day for me ever since I entered NUS.

I woke up with a sore throat and running nose this morning. By the time I got to school, my running nose got worse and I started having a mild fever. I was feeling very sleepy/tired throughout the day due to my running nose and fever.

Even so, I had to go to FASS after my lecture to hand up my GEM essay, then went to participate as a research subject for MKT1003. There was this idiot in the group who took forever to complete his surveys. Everyone was staring at him and waiting for him to make up his mind.

Then I went back to SOC to get ready for my dreaded quiz. As it turns out, the quiz was actually pretty easy. But I knew I won't have time to finish all my calculations, so I skipped all of them to complete all the "concept" questions first. I didn't have time to complete all the questions, so I just made a guess for some of them. If I had more time (and wasn't ill), I could have probably got most of the answers right. I hope I don't score too badly for this quiz.

After the quiz, had a project meeting all the way till 8pm. Finally reached home at 9pm. Doesn't sound like much, but if you have to go through it while down with flu, it feels like climbing Mount Everest. I was panting like an old man after climbing 2 flights of stairs....

Not looking forward to another day like this. Ever.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:45 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS