Friday, September 02, 2005  

[I'm looking around, taking names, and I'm coming back to kick some ass...]

[This is a very angry post.]

I've never liked doing group projects, most of the time. It's always slow going, and decisions take forever to be made.

So this semester, one of my modules in Biz Sch involves doing 2 projects. The first one is 10%, and the second one is 15%. I ended up in a tutorial class all by myself, as I couldn't get the one with people I know from my own faculty. The more time we spent on the project, the more pissed I got.

First of all, to me, it's just a small project, weighing just 10%. We had only 2 weeks to complete this project, so I hardly think that the tutor is expecting anything great. This bitch in my group came up with so many ideas, which all sounded good, but let's be realistic. You want to:
  1. Come up with a role-play video.
  2. A power-point presentation.
  3. A written report.

In 2 weeks? Are you kidding? Is this your only module? Or are you high?

Then this stupid bitch keeps going on and on and on during our discussions. I don't know why the others didn't say anything, but hey, this is our project too. We should all get a say. You don't fucking get to fucking decide every single fucking thing.

And oh....Everyone who makes changes to the report should highlight it so that you know what's been changed? What the fuck....This is the year 2005, not 1995. You want to track changes in an MS Word document? Use the built in function. No need to fucking highlight here and fucking highlight there. I mean, if you highlight your changes, they'd eventually need to be un-highlighted anyway. To begin with, if you want to take charge of the report editing, you shouldn't have sent out a copy of the report that was full of mistakes and terrible formatting. Don't bitch about me not highlight my changes after I've fucking cleaned up your mess for you.

In the words of Russell Peters....FUCK YOU, BITCH!

No wait, I take that back. I don't wanna fuck you. Hell, I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole in case I catch whatever senile toad-in-the-fucking-well-rubbing-herself disease you have.

And the rest of the guys? Not really any better. They are sweating about the presentation. Personally, I gave a presentation in one of my modules last semester, without rehearsing, and no notes on hand. I just looked at my slides and gave a presentation there and then. The guys in my group want to meet on Sunday to go through the presentation. Seriously guys, you all suck. Our lesson is at 11am. We could meet at 8am to discuss the presentation. You mean to say that you cannot prepare for a 10-15 min presentation in 3 fucking hours?

Incompetents....

Oh, and one last thing. Having a "Constraints" section is a good idea, you fucking morons. This means we thought of it, but didn't have the time or resources to complete it. Just because you humanoids in your shitty faculty never used it before, doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:33 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS