Monday, September 05, 2005  

[Get your tickets early!]


This is what the LT looked like today 20 mins before my Film & History module started. That's a *lot* of people, considering the lecture won't commence for another third of an hour.


And this is what the LT looked like 10 minutes before the lecture started. Everyone comes earlier for this module, because there are slightly more students than there are seats, and if you don't get a good seat, you end up sitting on the stairs when they play the movie.

We saw Memento today....I saw it a while back, but it's quite different watching for enjoyment and watching because you need to write an essay about it. Speaking of which...I did only average for my first essay. Looks like I'm going to have to throw 1 SU away on this module. :"(

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:35 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS