Sunday, August 14, 2005  

[Tell me your sins...]

Just watched Sin City. I don't know what the fuss was all about. It was a good movie, reminded me of Pulp Fiction, but I still think Pulp Fiction was better. Too much gore in Sin City I feel...I think that took away something from the movie. Lots of familar faces in Sin City though...I'll never look at Frodo the same again. Ditto for that Gillmore Girl.

Saw the penultimate episode of the current episode of Punk'd. The next episode is the season finale, and they're punk'ding Shaq, Avril Lavigne and Triple H. It's the most star-studded episode of the whole season, and in keeping with the tradition, they're punk'ding a wrestler on the last episode. Last season it was Steve Austin, and the one before that they had Goldberg.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:40 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS