Monday, August 29, 2005  

[Taking stock...]

I've been under a lot of stress lately so I took some time to organise all my modules' assignment due dates. I wrote down all the dates where something is due in my organiser, and what I saw made me even more stressed out.

For the month of Sept, I have 8 days whereby something is due or to be done. Doesn't sound that bad? There's a 4-day break in Sept. So relatively speaking, it's quite bad. I have a total of 18 school days in Sept, and half of them have something due on that day. Same for October, 8 deadlines. But at least October's 1 full month to work with.

Oh, and I realised I've taken MNO1001 in the wrong semester. It seems that the same course when conducted in sem 2 would be taught by another guy, and his methods are more conventional. My current lecturer is Canadian, so his assessment citeria is quite different (we need to shoot a video, which will take up a lot of time). I find that foreign lecturers usually have a very different teaching style, which to be perfectly honest I don't enjoy dealing with.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:26 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS